Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- Any unauthorized returns are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Any order discrepancies must be reported immediately after receipt of purchase.
- All past due invoices are subject to a monthly service charge of 1-1.5%, at an annual rate of 18%.
- Purchaser agrees that seller retains a security interest in the goods specified in this document as security for purchaser’s full performance of all obligations arising under this contract.
- Buyer agrees to pay amounts due pursuant to this invoice in accordance with the terms set forth hereon and agrees to pay reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, and costs of collection in the event that the amount due is not so paid.
- EXPORT STATEMENT: It is the policy of East Coast Aviation LLC to comply with all US Government export control laws and regulations for all transactions. No transactions will be conducted by or on behalf of East Coast Aviation LLC contrary to U.S. export regulations.
- NOTIFICATION OF U.S. EXPORT REGULATIONS TO EXPORTERS: All products purchased from East Coast Aviation LLC are not for export, re-export, resale or disposal except as specifically authorized by the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security. Non compliance with the U.S. regulations may result in imprisonment or fine, or both, and denial, in whole or in part, of participation in U.S. exports or re-exports.
- We will not sell any of commodities to the Sanctioned Destinations.